Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Monthly Update: February

Yes, I know March is almost over, but I forgot to post my progress in February. March update will be next week.

Things that went well

Started lifting again, doing the TT Intermediate workout, which was a good workout, I can see the results.

Things to improve

Well, I didn't lose a whole lot of weight in February, less than 5 pounds. I think it was a combination of my body having less weight to lose, plus me relaxing a bit and going out to dinner a few times. I had one week where I didn't lose any weight, and that threw the numbers off.

More veggies are needed.


OVERALL PROGRESS

Weight as of 3/3: 169.6
Total Weight Lost: 37.16 lbs (4.56 this month)

Total reduction in measurements as of 3/3

Neck: 1.75 inches
Chest: 5 inches
Bicep: 3.125 inches
Gut: 9.125 inches
Waist: 6.750 inches
Thigh: 1.5 inches

5 comments:

Rob Tucker said...

Hey, 5 pounds is 5 pounds. You do that for a year and you just dropped 60. No one's going to hate on that.

Ripx180 said...

seems like real results to me man. You are doing better than allot of people. I am sure you are right about the closer you get to your goal the slower the pounds come off.

Jason said...

Hey man, I haven't heard from you in a while, I hope everything is going well for you.

Anonymous said...

Dear All:

Since Rita's water ice stand has opened, Jay fell off the wagon and has been eating a ton of ice cream and water ice. He was last seen trying to run down a Breyer's truck where he tripped over his fanny bag and smashed his face into the ground. Luckily, I found him during my evening job and repaired his face to the best to my knowledge.
See:
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/111/311942264_f891f89c8e.jpg?v=0

Please send him get well messages as he is still recovering.

-- Jig-a-boo Jones

Anonymous said...

As you can see, Jay's Memorial Day Unveiling has come and gone. Jay has been found at TGI Friday's 3 times a week eating their new brownie mega sundae.

Please send Jay and email, letting him know we are behind him.