Monday, March 3, 2008

Monday morning update : Under 170!

I lost 1.9 pounds this week, and today was the first day that my average has gone under 170!

Another milestone, by both the caliper and web site methods of measuring body fat, I'm now at 15%! My scale, however, says I'm 20.9%, what the hell?

I have noticed that my neck and chest measurments have not changed for 3 weeks, so maybe they are settling in at the sizes that they will be when I reach my goal. I've noticed that there is not much fat on my chest anymore.

Weight Average: 169.64- loss of 1.9 pounds this week (37.2 lbs total)

Measurements (Losses/Gains are for the week, not total)

Neck 14.25-No Change
Chest 37.5- No Change
R. Bicep 12.375- Loss of 1/4"
Gut 32.125 - Loss of 1/8"
Waist 33.25 - Loss of 1/4"
Thigh 22.5- Loss of 1/8"

I leave for vacation on Thursday. I've got a plan in place, but I will not be trying to lose weight, just trying to make enough good decisions to come back and not have gained a whole lot.

Just for fun, here is how many days I've spent in each "decade" of weight:

Days in 200's (started at 206.4)
40

Days in 190's
39

Days in 180's
43

Days in 170's
51

5 comments:

billy said...

awesome! I'm still getting back on track from my vacation and illness, but overall I seem to have only gained about a pound. If you can just be reasonable over your vacation you should be fine. Don't forget to enjoy yourself.

Rob Tucker said...

Congrats, that's definite earned. Something to be proud of! I'm afraid to even look at how long I've been in the 270s. Yikes.

Ripx180 said...

160s wow! That sounds light to me. You probably don't have much more weight to loose.

Jason said...

That's awesome Jay, I can not wait until I can say I have barely or no fat on my chest. That is what bothers me the most. Well done, Jay.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the under 170 mark!

And good idea on the decade weigh ins. I might have to track some of that myself.