Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Monday morning update

I gained .1 pounds this week. This is the first week where I feel like I slipped up. I went out to dinner 2 nights in a row, and then on Sunday we had a potluck lunch at my in-laws, and I ate ice cream. Not good.

I have officially lost 35 pounds. That is good.

Weight Average: 171.52- gain of 0.1 pounds this week (35.3 lbs total)

Measurements (Losses/Gains are for the week, not total)

Neck 14.25-No Change
Chest 37.5- No Change
R. Bicep 12.625 - No Change
Gut 32.25 - Loss of 1/4"
Waist 33.5 - Loss of 1/8"
Thigh 22.625- No Change

I'm leaving on vacation on 3/6, so my goal is to get my average well under 170 before I leave.

3 comments:

Brian said...

I like your monday morning update. On Wednesday.

Ripx180 said...

Wow you never have off weeks.... whats up with that :). Just messing with you. Sounds like your a man with a plan for this next week. 35lbs is great. Your pushing 20% lost of your starting body mass.

Rob Tucker said...

These weeks happen. Just don't pull a "Tucker" and have 24 of them in a row. You know what you need to do - just keep doing it.