Friday, February 15, 2008

It's Over

Weight Lost since 1/2: 10

Well, the fast worked, I weighed in at 169.6 this morning, which brought my average down to 171.68, which is 10 pounds exactly.

Congrats to Billy for getting back to his low in a month and a half, I hope this contest added a little extra motivation. As he's said, there are no losers in this contest.

For me, I just have to not get lazy. I'm getting close to being 170 (average), and that is 10 pounds away from my 160 original goal. Much like Billy, I'm beginning to think that my original goal weight won't get me to 10% body fat, it might be 155.

I have a vacation in early March that I have to plan for, and another one in early April. Both are guy's vacations (golf and the Master's), and I need plan for not going completely off track.

4 comments:

Rob Tucker said...

Nice job. Definitely well earned, and beating Billy is definitely no small task.

What you said about 'lazy' hits home with me. It's hard to fight that - I've been trying to find the words for the last two days to write a blog about this. It'll come eventually. I'm being.. well, lazy.

billy said...

DAMN YOU!!!!

Well played sir. I'm gonna go eat a cheesesteak.

BrotherJay said...

Catherine and I are going out to dinner on Saturday, and it will be late, which leads to a high next day weigh in. So I'm glad this is over so I can relax...

Jason said...

Nicely done Jay, keep up the good work.