Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Monday morning update

Weight Lost since 1/2: 8.4

I lost 1 pound this week. After a great start to the week, my weight went up over the a few days, which threw off the averages. Had a rough weekend, with a birthday party on Sunday. Since I lost 3.4 last week, I'm not too worried. But the contest is getting tight.

Weight Average: 173.2- loss of 1 pound this week (33.6 lbs total)

Measurements (Losses/Gains are for the week, not total)
Neck 14.25-No Change
Chest 37.875- Loss of 3/8"
R. Bicep 12.875 - No Change
Gut 32.875 - Loss of 1/4"
Waist 33.875 - Loss of 1/4"
Thigh 22.625- No Change

I know I should fast for 24 hours over the next few days, as Billy is quickly approaching 10 lbs. But I just don't feel like it. I'm so fucking hungry all the time, I just don't feel like starving for a whole day and trying to work. I get very pissed off when I'm hungry, and I don't want to start yelling at people at work.

I think I have at least 15 pounds to go, and it's a good thing that I can see the finish line, because I'm really looking forward to the next phase of the journey, learning how to maintain a weight and gain muscle.

Back to the gym this week with the TT Intermediate workout. I'm taking it slow to be careful with the shoulder and elbow.

2 comments:

billy said...

Wow I can't believe I caught up, I thought you were gonna take me for sure. We need to finish this up before I leave for Utah on 2/21, otherwise everything is gonna be effed up. Like, if we don't, I'm sure you'll hit 10 lbs while I'm away, in which case, I don't know what that means, I guess it would mean you win. Of course, I have about 95 events and celebrations between now and then...

Rob Tucker said...

If you lost 3.4 last week and 1.0 this week, you've lost 4.4 in 2 weeks - for an average of 2.2/week. Pretty solid, if you ask me.