Saturday, February 9, 2008

Monthly Update: January

Weight Lost since 1/2: 8.68 (Crap)

Things that went well

Weird month. First half was spent trying to get back to where I was pre-xmas. Then traveled to Wisconsin mid-month and got all screwed up. Then made some hay at the end of the month with a 3.4 lb loss. I had to stop lifting a few weeks ago b/c of my shoulder, so I started endurance running, and the weather cooperated, allowing me to run outside. I'm looking to get back into the gym this coming week.

Things to improve

I can feel myself getting bored with the food I'm eating, so it's time to expend some effort exploring new recipies and foods. I also need to be strict about my form in the gym to keep my shoulders and elbows healthy.

OVERALL PROGRESS

Weight as of 2/4: 174.2

Total Weight Lost: 32.6 lbs (7.8 this month)

Total reduction in measurements as of 2/4

Neck: 1.75 inches
Chest: 4.25 inches
Bicep: 2.625 inches
Gut: 8.125 inches
Waist: 5.875 inches
Thigh: 1.375 inches

Pant Size: 32 or 31, depending on brand

2 comments:

Rob Tucker said...

You have a good head on your shoulders. You know what works, what doesn't, and you have a realism about the entire process. You've already done well - just keep refining.

Geoff said...

I would be pretty happy with a 7.8 lb. month myself :)

You're doing a kick-ass job bro.