Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Monday morning update

Told you it was going to be bad news: I lost 0.1 pounds this week. Ug. The only saving grace was that this morning I weighted 189.6, my first weigh-in under 190. So that saved me from reporting a gain this week. Whew. I'm chalking this week up to three things: 1. Starting creatine again. 2. Thanksgiving day (about 5000 calories) 3. Being sick (I have a cold).

The measurments reflect the lack of weight loss:

Weight Average: 190.92 - loss of 0.1 pounds this week (15.88 lbs total)

Measurements (Losses/Gains are for the week, not total)

Neck 14.75- No Change
Chest 39.75 - Loss of 3/8"
R. Bicep 13.75 - Gain of 1/8"
Gut 36.50 - No Change
Waist 37.00- Loss of 1/4"
Thigh 23.25 - No Change

Looking forward to getting the average under 190 before 12/3, the goal date...

3 comments:

Melissa said...

A loss is a loss. And always better than a gain ;) So you had a holiday, and you enjoyed it. Now you can go back to regularly scheduled programs (hehe thats what it feels like sometimes). You have been doing great, so stay strong and you will meet that next goal. And I hope your feeling better soon!

billy said...

Dude, you ate 5000 cals on thanksgiving? I don't even think I ate that much!! Well, maybe...

kyle said...

It seems like we all think alike. After reading your post I was going to say "a loss is a loss is a loss", but what is the first thing that I read when I click over to comment.....Melissa's first sentance. I guess all I can say is just keep losing. During this time of year it's going to be difficult to post large losses, but as long as you're still moving in the right direction, then you must be doin something right.