Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Post Xmas

First, thanks to my brother for posting that picture of us after xmas dinner, I look like I ate the table. Not sure why I look so bad in that pic, oh well.

Ugly day on the scale, weighed in at 183.8, after being 180.6 last week. My average has gone up 2 pounds, and besides the carnage that was yesterday, I think I've done really well. I can see how people that go nuts for a week or two can easily gain 5-10 pounds.

I expect that there will be a quick rebound. Going back to the gym today.

I got a bunch of gift cards for Banana Republic for xmas. We just got back from the mall, I tried on some size 33 pants and they fit! I'm going back and buying the same style pants, only in a size 31 (which do NOT fit :)). Nice to have something to look forward to.

Harry and David Royal Riviera Pears. Best fruit on earth. You won't believe that you are eating something that is good for you, but it is. 120 calories, 5g of fiber. Trust me, go out and buy a box or do it online. They are expensive ($30 for 8 pears), but less expensive then buying 8 lattes at Starbucks. Trust me.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

First of all...funny funny about the pic. We usually only care about how we look when we post pics.

Nice perspective on the pears vs lattes.

Ripx180 said...

You and Billy both looked good. Two happy brothers on xmas nothing bad about that. I hear you though, I always think I look like crap in pics. Could have been the fact that its more of a strait on of billy and a slight profile of you.

I use the latte comparison all the time. coffee has just gotten too expensive. Do I still get it on occasion?? yes but everyday, no. I really like asian pears, not sure how good they are for you. Its all natural though so it cant be that bad.

Your gained pounds will come off as fast as they went on. tank up on water and hit the workout and all will be back to normal shortly.

billy said...

It's hard to look good next to me, sorry...