Monday, December 31, 2007

Monthly Update: December

Things that went well

Overall, this month went really well, given that it was December with all the landmines that come with it. I lost almost 7 lbs, and I managed to not hurt myself lifting weights, which led to some good strength gains.

Things to improve

Still not doing great on the veggies, but I bought a new steamer and I'm in the process of getting more veggies in my diet. Also, the holidays threw a grenade into the routine, so I need to make sure that I re-establish the routine on January 2, not February 2.

OVERALL PROGRESS

Weight as of 12/31: 181.96

Total Weight Lost: 24.84 lbs (7 this month)

Total reduction in measurements as of 12/31

Neck: 1.375 inches
Chest: 3.750inches
Bicep: 2.375 inches
Gut: 6.625 inches
Waist: 4.5 inches
Thigh: .875 inch

Pant Size: 33

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hot Damn.

Thats better than I do.

billy said...

7 lbs is a solid month, and you're coming up on 25 lbs lost, that's a big deal! Looking forward to the 10 lb challenge.

Another rule- no stopping taking creatine.

BrotherJay said...

Good rule, but I haven't been taking creating since 12/1.