Wednesday, January 2, 2008

The Challenge begins



The gauntlet has been thrown down. The challenge has been issued. Billy and I are in a 10 pound challenge. First one to lose 10 pounds wins a $50 gift card to Banana Republic.
Here are the rules:
1. Average weight on Jan 2 will be start weight.
2. Must lose 10 lbs off Jan 2 AVERAGE.
3. Nothing out of the ordinary, like diuretics,roids, ass plugs, etc.
Honor system, of course.
Argument for Billy: He's a pro. He's just packed on solid muscle and boosted his metabolism. The first 5 pounds will come off fast.
Argument for Jay: He's fat. Body fat % is at least 8% more than Billy's, so I have more fat to lose.
My starting weight average is 181.68.
Let's get it on.

5 comments:

Brian said...

just out of curiosity, how does an ass plug aid in weight loss?

BrotherJay said...

I'm not sure, I just heard that Billy likes to use them...

billy said...

I took out my ass plug this morning and immediately lost 8 lbs.

My starting weight is 192.5

Brian said...

mm hmm. that's one heavy ass plug.

Candy Girl said...

are you boys going to start with the dick jokes next?