Monday, January 28, 2008

Monday morning update

Weight Lost since 1/2: 4.08

I lost 1.12 lbs this week, but I had gained .72 last week, so basically, it took me two weeks to get back to the point where I was before I left for Wisconsin on 1/14. This was disappointing, since I tried so hard to stay on track, but as I said last week, travel messes up your body. Also, my measurements are still good, so I guess there was some muscle put on over the last few weeks.

Weight Average: 177.6- loss of 1.12 pounds this week (29.2 lbs total)

Measurements (Losses/Gains are for the week, not total)
Neck 14.625- No Change
Chest 38.25- Loss of 3/8"
R. Bicep 13.25- Gain of 1/4" (GUNS!) :)
Gut 33.375 - Loss of 1/4"
Waist 34.375 - Loss of 1/8"
Thigh 23- No Change

Not that you wanted to know, but I look at the last stages of this journey as the following:

Stage 1: When standing in front of the mirror relaxed with nothing on, there will be no visible love handles. (5 pounds from now, I think) Don't worry, no pictures will be posted.

Stage 2: When standing to the side of the mirror with nothing on, there will be no visible gut. (8 pounds from now, I think)

Stage 3. When standing in front of the mirror relaxed with boxers on, there will be no visible love handles. (10 pounds from now, I think)

Stage 4: When standing to the side of the mirror with boxers on, there will be no visible gut. At the completion of this stage, I'm ready for the pool, but still a ways to go. (13 pounds from now, I think)

Stage 5: When standing in front of the mirror with boxers, waist and hip area start to look defined. (15 pounds from now)

Stage 6: When sitting down, there are no fat rolls around the waist. (20 pounds from now)

Stage 7: Abs defined, six pack starting to show underneath my forest of hair, 7-8% body fat. Stunned and awed looks from people at the pool. Billy asks me if I can show him how to get that cut. People start cult groups to worship my defined body. My children always behave because they respect and fear my greatness. Women want to be with me (sorry, taken), Men want to be like me. (23 pounds from now)

So I'm guessing 155 is my target weight, but who knows...

3 comments:

billy said...

I would say I'm at stage 5. Stage 6 is a bitch. I think that actually, you won't get to stage 6 until you get to stage 7.

How much have you lost? Despite my fast, my average continues to go up. I'm down to having lost 4.02 lbs. Ghee.

BrotherJay said...

After today's weigh in, I'm at 4.48

BrotherJay said...

Yeah, I'm not sure if I've done the stages linearly, the only way I'll find out is getting to them. I think my handles are going to go before the front belly fat, for example.