Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Back in the right direction

OK, so over the last few days, the new approach of eating less than the Meta book says has worked much better, my weight has gone from 205.6 to 204.8 to 204.2 over the last few days, so I feel better that things are going the right way. I've discovered that I REALLY like hummus, probably too much. However, dipping celery or carrots in it is not very appetizing, so I've dipped some pretzels in it as my last meal of the day. Probably too much carbs right before bed, so I'm trying to figure out what else I can dip in the hummus...

1 comment:

billy said...

OK, I didn't want to tell you this, because veggies are THE BEST thing to dip in hummus by far. BUT, if you go to trader joes or whole foods, they sell crackers that look just like triscuits. Ingredients will look like this: Whole Wheat, Salt, (and maybe) High oleic safflower oil I think).

Since they are whole wheat and not whole wheat FLOUR, these are better than most, but not as good as veggies. You'll like these, but take it easy. Try mixing with veggies. I eventually weaned myself off of these and don't eat them anymore.