Sunday, October 21, 2007

Cookie Cake, are you kidding?


Look people, there is food in life that tastes good, there is food in life that tastes great, and then there is cookie cake (Mom's chicken divan is a step above, but that's it.) .


So it was my beautiful daughter's 2nd birthday party today (she actually turns 2 on Oct 26). We had a bunch of kids over to the house and my wife got a cookie cake, which is Lily's favorite. Luckily, I only had a few bites. Lily had more than a few bites, as the photographic evidence shows.


I've really started losing weight since I stopped lifting weights and concentrated on endurance training. I've cut back to 1900 calories/day instead of 2100 to compensate for not lifting.


Weighed in at 197.2 this morning, big weigh in/measure tomorrow. If I get 197.4, that would be 3 pounds this week...

2 comments:

billy said...

Yeah I do the tape measure tomorrow too. And, I ate some crap yesterday as well.

Are you not lifting because of the muscle in your head? Not lifting and eating less will definitely help your scale weight, but get back to lifting as soon as you can to move your body composition in the right direction.

BrotherJay said...

Yes, because of the head. There's no sense going back to lifting until the muscle pull heals.

I saw your blog posts, forget about the lost weekend and concentrate on getting back on track this week...