Monday, October 15, 2007

Monday morning update

Boy, even though I weigh myself every day, I still look at Mondays as the milepost days, I guess b/c I measure on Mondays (No, I will NOT measure every day )

Weight Average: 201.28 - loss of 1.5 pounds this week (4.5 lbs total)

Measurements (Losses/Gains are for the week, not total)

Neck 15- Loss of 1/8"
Chest 41- Loss of 5/8"
R. Bicep 14.625 - Loss of 3/8"
Gut 39 - Loss of 5/8"
Waist 38.750 - Loss of 3/8"
Thigh 23.625 - No Change

I'm feeling that I'm getting into the groove, let's hope it continues.

6 comments:

billy said...

nice, looks like your progress is adding up!

swankywanker said...

One week to lose 1.28 lbs and reach your goal? Seems like a breeze, no?

BrotherJay said...

One would hope, swanky, one would hope...

Rob Tucker said...

Yeah, don't assume it to be a breeze though. Treat it as if you've got 4 to lose.

That being said, those are some solid numbers - you're well on your way.

Melissa said...

Your making great progress in those measurements! Keep up the great work :)

Ripx180 said...

The groove is a good place to be. Glad things are starting to click for you.